Poolguard Gate Alarm: Model GAPT-2
Item # Poolguard Gate Alarm (GAPT-2)
- More Information
All pools should have a pool fence, but the weakest link in the pool fence is the gate and an extra layer of safety is provided if the gate is also alarmed.
Any gate which allows young children easy access to a pool area should have a gate alarm. The Poolguard gate alarm features the following:
Remember: Always watch your kids around any body of water. This is a tool to add an extra layer of protection and is not a substitute for diligent child supervision or for suitable swimming pool barriers.
- The gate alarm can be used on any gate or outside of a door giving access to your pool.
- Outdoor Rated
- Alarm sounds in 7 seconds if a child opens the gate, even if they close the gate.
- The alarm is always on and always automatically resets under all conditions.
- Alarm will not allow someone to accidentally leave your gate open for children to wander through.
- The Poolguard gate alarm is equipped with an adult pass-through feature that allows adults to go through the gate without the alarm sounding.
- The gate alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator and will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- The gate alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) and battery life is approximately one year.
- Alarm comes with 6 feet of UL-approved wire and a sensor switch and sensor magnet designed for gates.
- Approved for outdoor use.
- Simple to operate.
- Automatic reset.
- Battery powered (uses one 9v battery sold separately).
- Convenient pass-through feature for adults.
- Meets UL 2017.
- Low battery indicator.
- One-year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.