Poolguard "Immediately" Door Alarm
Item # DAPT-WT
- The Poolguard "Immediately" Door Alarm will sound immediately when a child opens the door, and will continue to sound if the door is left open. If a child goes through the door and closes it, the alarm will sound for five minutes and then automatically reset.
- Indoor Use
- This door alarm is equipped with an outdoor wireless transmitter that allows adults to enter the home from the outside without the alarm sounding, and is easy to install.
- The door alarm is always on and will automatically reset under all conditions.
- The alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that will allow adults to go through the door without the alarm sounding.
- Optional screen door kits can be purchased for the alarm. This kit allows you to get air through your screen door without the alarm sounding.
- The poolguard door alarm uses one 9-volt battery (not included).
- The door alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator that will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- The Poolguard Door Alarm is UL listed under UL 2017 for water hazard entrance alarm equipment.
- UL Listed / UL 2017.
- Alarm sounds immediately when door opens; there is no delay as with other door alarms.
- Outdoor wireless transmitter pass-through feature allows door to be opened from the outside without the alarm sounding.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to use.
- Automatic reset.
- Battery powered (uses one 9-volt battery not included).
- Alarm horn is 85 decibels at 10 feet.
- One-year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.