Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm
Item # PGRM-2
Poolguard Pool Alarms are designed
to detect water intrusions of 18 pounds or more
- Good Housekeeping recommended
In-house remote alarm and poolside alarm
- Easy to install and use
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable alarm
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- ASTM certified to F2208 for pool alarms
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Poolguard Inground Pool Alarms are designed to
detect water intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and
- Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm, once installed in
the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm-ready mode.
- Tamper Proof: Alarm will sound when removed from
- Sleep Mode: when you would like to use your
pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-Up: The Poolguard Inground Pool
Alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the
- The Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm comes with an
in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12
volt power supply. The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not
included); with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator on the poolside
alarm and is also indicated by the in house remote receiver.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of
false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering
- Works with a pool up to 20' x 40' (800 sq.ft.).
Larger pools require two systems for proper coverage. When using two systems,
they can be connected to just one in-house receiver, if desired, for ease of
use. Separated Pools & Spas require a
minimum of one unit for each body of water.
- Poolguard Inground Pool Alarms can be used with solar
- The Poolguard Alarm can be used in salt water
- ASTM certified to F2208-08 for pool alarms.
- Detects when a child or pet weighing 18 pounds or more enters the pool.
- Installs on pool deck (see installation notes).
- Poolside unit is battery powered (9v battery not included).
- Low battery indicator.
- Easy to use.
- Features automatic reset.
- In-house remote alarm.
- Alarms are 85 decibels at 10 feet.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm is rated as one of the "Best Pool Alarms" by The Good Housekeeping Research Institute.
The Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm must be secured to your pool deck to stabilize the unit and prevent the system from falling into the pool. It is necessary to drill one 5/16 inch diameter hole in your pool deck to secure this alarm. View the product installation manual which provides answers to frequently asked questions.