PoolGuard Safety Buoy Pool Alarm
Item # PGRM-SB
Poolguard’s latest alarm, the “Safety Buoy”, is designed to be used in any above-ground pool. This includes quick set, soft-sided and portable above-ground pools, as well as spas (For Above-Ground Pools Only)
The Safety Buoy requires no installation at poolside. The Safety Buoy floats on the water and sounds an alarm when someone enters the pool.
- The alarm is tamper-resistant; an alarm will sound when it is removed from the pool.
- When you would like to use your pool, the alarm can put in "sleep mode" and then removed from the pool.
- When reinstalled in the pool, the alarm will automatically "wake up" and run a system test.
- The Safety Buoy comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 feet and comes with a 12-volt power supply.
- The poolside alarm works with a 9-volt battery (not included). Battery life is approximately one year.
- Audible low-battery indicator at the poolside alarm will chirp every 20 seconds when battery is low.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain, or small objects such as toys entering the water.
- Works with pools 30' in diameter and pools up to 16' x 32'.
- The Safety Buoy has been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08.
- No installation at poolside required. Alarm floats in your pool. Completely portable and easy to use.
- For Above-Ground Pools Only.
- Includes in-house remote alarm.
- One-year manufacturer warranty.
- Certified to ASTM F2208 for pool alarms.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Safety Buoy is covered by a one-year manufacturer's warranty.